- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and carve the pulp with a small knife so that it can be easily removed with a spoon
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze it to obtain the juice and pour it into the avocado
- Add salt and pepper, add them to the avocado and mash the pulp with a fork, keep aside
- Finely chop the shallot, tomato, green (or red) pepper
- Combine everything and add "Le Colline" extra virgin olive oil, mix well and, if necessary, add more salt and pepper. Your Guacamole Sauce is ready!
P.S. The secret to an excellent guacamole sauce is to use a well-ripe avocado!