- Slice the shallot and fry it in Evo oil for one minute. Add the pumpkin and chopped potatoes. Season to taste and add two ladlefuls of hot vegetable stock and the sprig of rosemary.
- Cover with the lid, lower the flame, add another ladle of stock and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add salt and a pinch of nutmeg. Remove the rosemary sprig and whisk the pumpkin soup until creamy.
- Serve the soup hot, perhaps together with bread croutons or with the addition of a fresh cheese such as robiola or ricotta. Also excellent with crispy sausage.
- Add a drizzle of 'Le Colline' extra virgin olive oil to taste.