- Grate the courgettes with a medium-hole grater and place them on a colander in a large bowl.
- Lightly salt the courgettes and press them with a spoon so that they lose their water.
- Grate the scamorza cheese and add it to the drained courgettes.
- Add grated nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese to the mixture and mix well
- Shape into patties (about 100 g each) and crush them to form cutlets, you will obtain 6 cutlets
- Coat your cutlets with beaten egg on both sides and then roll them in breadcrumbs
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and place the cutlets in it one at a time, cook over low heat on both sides until you get a nice crispy crust.
P.S. it is recommended to serve the cutlets hot.